Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Way or Another

Everything always works out. Maybe not the way you planned, maybe not the way you wanted, maybe in a way totally expected or unexpected… but it always works out. One way or another.

After all the crap that has happened in my life, all the tragedies, mistakes, bad luck… I am somehow, some way able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, even if I can’t see through it. Even if I have no idea what might be waiting for me. I know there’s light. I know there’s a way things are going to work out.

It may suck at the moment, it may be awful, it may be hard… but I know that I’m going to get through it and that I’m going to be ok. Maybe it’s because I’ve had so many crappy things happen in my life that I’m able to see this. Maybe it’s opened my eyes to an optimistic personality I never knew existed within me.

It always works out… one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment